Here’s the demo that Jolla published on their YouTube Channel. It is simply amazing and I’m personally amazed and staggered by their work. And THIS is what I call revolution ladies and gentlemen!
Jolla’s New Sailfish UI
You Might Also Like
- First hands-on with Sailfish OS! and Jolla smartphone? UPDATE: Device is Nokia N950
- A Short Q/A Session with Jolla’s CEO Marc Dillon [Video]
- Engadget’s Sailfish Hands-on Video
- In Depth Overview of Jolla Sailfish UI
- Jolla Phone – Promo photos and video
- Slush 12: Jolla event now online, say hei to Jolla team!
Sepehr James Noori
Hi! Sepehr James Noori here! A geek living in Sweden.
Maemo/MeeGo/Mer/Harmattan/Sailfish & Jolla enthusiast who is keen to share knowledge with friends.
Proud N900, N9 and Jolla owner!
Hope you guys enjoy my writing.
Feedback is appreciated!
- Android Apps on Jolla Phone cannot connect through Cellular Network November 7, 2016
- Re: Jolla-Mail: Where is the option to add more mail-accounts? November 6, 2016
- Default SMS Message November 3, 2016
- Jolla-Mail: Where is the option to add more mail-accounts? November 2, 2016
- Re: List of features that we all want in next version of Sailfish OS [Must Read] October 31, 2016
Jolla Ltd. is an independent company, continuing Nokia’s excellent work on MeeGo based smart phones together with the people who worked on N9 development, and us being N9 and MeeGo fanatics just couldn’t resist not to support Jolla and their efforts to popularize Sailfish OS.
JollaUsers is a blog for spreading Jolla Love all over the world in which you can find news, reviews, interviews, rumors, etc.