As you might know, Jolla has a famous HashTag on Twitter for listening to their consumers. They call it #Jollaspec.
Jolla Spec is our dreams! It’s a sort of thing that you are really keen to have it on your mobile device!
Today I’m going to pass you some ideas about it and ask you about more ideas of yours and also your comment about my ideas! It’s very simple, you think about the great things you had on your phones till now and simply right it down; Then I will manage to collect them in a tweet and somehow I’m gonna be your voice to Jolla Ltd.
So do not forget to share your ideas in the comment section and thanks in advance 🙂
Here are my ideas of a perfect Jolla handset:
1. A decent CPU (Dual or Quad core Krait is preferable if there wasn’t something better by the time Jolla phone arrives)
2. An even better GPU! In my opinion if you want a phone to be smooth as butter, you’ll have to put a multi-core GPU on!
3. It’s very important for a phone to fits in our hands perfectly which is why I always said 4 to 4.5 inches is enough for the screen with a fairly decent resolution with around 330 pixel per inch.
4. Storage: If Jolla gives me a 64 GB storage, I will not bother with any externals! That says it all!
5. A camera as good as a Pureview! At least I hope they cooperate with a camera making company such as Carl Ziess, etc. With a nice amount of MPX and some image stabilization added to it 😉 OH an also a big lens to get more light in 😛
Touch continuous focus and a 1080P Full HD res filming is appreciated as well!
6. Nokia Maps and Drive applications. Personally, I use them a lot on my N9 because they’re so useful that they can take you almost anywhere you tell them! It’ll be just amazing if we can have it on Jolla as in Nokia is already developing their maps for other platforms, so why not Jolla?
7. I want them to the the first mobile manufacturer to use USB 3.0 compatibility on their devices and well I think everyone wants a USB On-The-Go feature as well so they can connect their flash drives into their phone as well 😉
8. On the Nokia N9 we didn’t have up to date sensors such as gyroscope and sensors as such, but I really genuinely want every useful sensor in the market today on my phone! That’s gonna be handy.
9. SNS integration is available as I’m sure from those videos we’ve seen, but I’m not quite sure about the cloud storage integration like Sky Drive or Dropbox maybe. I like them to be there so I can easily upload and download my pics or videos so I’ll not lose them every time I flash my device 😀
10. Document editor which is one of the most important things! Almost no phone has it integrated to the OS and all you can do is purchase some useless apps which will not work properly on a phone! So Jolla, Are you listening? 🙂
11. STANDBY SCREEN! We used to have it on Nokia devices since the Donkey Symbian! And unfortunately It died with Symbian as well. I have it on my N9 and I absolutely adore it because it’s damn useful. I beg Jolla to put this feature on their phone! Please!
Basically, What I want from my phone is a good headphone quality for music, great LCD or LED with good viewing angles and an eye catching design like N9 or something even more amazing to look at, and on the top of everything, the OS is THE most important thing which actually is very catchy on this topic so we don’t need to talk about it until they reveal it’s full features and SDK for developers.
Although we have to wait until early 2013 but it worth dream about what we’re gonna have and I’m sure Jolla will not disappoint us because just like the double tap to unlock feature, which was asked by consumers and developers to make it available on Sailfish, the other things are also going to be there if there aren’t any restrictions by law! (Someone is ready to sue as you know 😀 )
Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to comment your Dream #Jollaspec in the comment section. 😉