While the fans of MeeGo are still alive on Earth and waiting Sailfish for N9(50) someone has created UI concept mixing between MeeGo and Sailgish UI’s. The video highlights features of both combined such that an exact balance is made. While the app UI is taken from Meego, some of the navigation features have been taken from Sailfish UI. I also noticed that the battery symbol and time have been included in the home screen which were dropped from Jolla and were available via a swipe. So, do check out the video and tell us your reaction whatever it is.
Video: MeeGo UI with a touch of Sailfish UI
You Might Also Like
- [Video] Jolla’s The Other Half Vs. Motorola’s Moto Maker
- A Short Q/A Session with Jolla’s CEO Marc Dillon [Video]
- Want a snappier Jolla? You have one line of command to enter!
- Marc Dillon’s Latest Demo on Jolla Device
- Interview with Jolla’s CEO Marc Dillon and CIO Stefano Mosconi
- First hands-on with Sailfish OS! and Jolla smartphone? UPDATE: Device is Nokia N950
- Searching for Intex Aqua Fish or Jolla C Phone May 19, 2017
- Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 May 17, 2017
- Directly Transfer All Data from HTC to HTC U11 May 17, 2017
- Sailfish please do *not* change MAC address May 15, 2017
- Buy Real Registered and Fake Passport, Id Cards,Drivers License,Visas,IELTS. May 15, 2017
Jolla Ltd. is an independent company, continuing Nokia’s excellent work on MeeGo based smart phones together with the people who worked on N9 development, and us being N9 and MeeGo fanatics just couldn’t resist not to support Jolla and their efforts to popularize Sailfish OS.
JollaUsers is a blog for spreading Jolla Love all over the world in which you can find news, reviews, interviews, rumors, etc.