While the fans of MeeGo are still alive on Earth and waiting Sailfish for N9(50) someone has created UI concept mixing between MeeGo and Sailgish UI’s. The video highlights features of both combined such that an exact balance is made. While the app UI is taken from Meego, some of the navigation features have been taken from Sailfish UI. I also noticed that the battery symbol and time have been included in the home screen which were dropped from Jolla and were available via a swipe. So, do check out the video and tell us your reaction whatever it is.
Video: MeeGo UI with a touch of Sailfish UI
You Might Also Like
- [Video] Jolla’s The Other Half Vs. Motorola’s Moto Maker
- A Short Q/A Session with Jolla’s CEO Marc Dillon [Video]
- Want a snappier Jolla? You have one line of command to enter!
- Marc Dillon’s Latest Demo on Jolla Device
- Interview with Jolla’s CEO Marc Dillon and CIO Stefano Mosconi
- First hands-on with Sailfish OS! and Jolla smartphone? UPDATE: Device is Nokia N950
- Android Apps on Jolla Phone cannot connect through Cellular Network November 7, 2016
- Re: Jolla-Mail: Where is the option to add more mail-accounts? November 6, 2016
- Default SMS Message November 3, 2016
- Jolla-Mail: Where is the option to add more mail-accounts? November 2, 2016
- Re: List of features that we all want in next version of Sailfish OS [Must Read] October 31, 2016
Jolla Ltd. is an independent company, continuing Nokia’s excellent work on MeeGo based smart phones together with the people who worked on N9 development, and us being N9 and MeeGo fanatics just couldn’t resist not to support Jolla and their efforts to popularize Sailfish OS.
JollaUsers is a blog for spreading Jolla Love all over the world in which you can find news, reviews, interviews, rumors, etc.