Yet another exciting day before the launch party!
JollaTides was “The First One” to announce some news about the new Jolla Webshop FAQ.
Then it was JollaSuomi that enlightened us with the news.
And now we’re the last to cover the same thing 😛
So as you might have noticed, the Jolla Online Shop is open now and people with specified passwords (Which will be sent by email to people who made their orders earlier this year) can access it and make their payment complete if they are willing to receive the phone by the end of December 2013.
So if you are willing to buy a Jolla:
- “Sales of Jolla phones will begin on the 27th of November 2013 to pre-order customers in priority order. All pre-order customers in the EU, Norway and Switzerland in both 1st and 2nd pre-booking campaigns will be served in the priority order they have placed their original orders.
After this, Jolla phones will be available through jolla.com direct online sales. Jolla will be initially available in the EU, Norway and Switzerland. Jolla will also be available from DNA Kauppa -stores in Finland this year. Please stay tuned for the latest updates on availability in other regions!“
Please note that the first orders are going to be shipped to EU countries + Norway and Switzerland.
- “We will contact all pre-booking customers from the EU, Norway and Switzerland in priority order with instructions on how to complete the purchase.“
Access to the Webshop is “only” available to the invited ones (i.e. those who actually ordered and received the password via Email)
- “At this stage, access to the webshop is by invitation only and for pre-booking customers. If you have received an invite to the webshop, please log in with the credentials provided in the invite.”
Obviously, delivery system is made via courier.
- “Delivery will take place via courier.”
Phone will be at your doorstep (Or the nearest post office) 3-4 weeks after you make the payment
- “The expected delivery time is 3-4 weeks from completing the purchase. We will send invites to the webshop to all pre-booking customers in priority order.”
We are going to get a white other half *As default* and the 100 EUR pre orders are going to get lucky with a Poppy Red other half. No further information about the Ltd. Edition other half and what kind of functionalities it could or could not offer is available.
- “Currently, the only available colour is white. More covers will become available in due course.Note: 100 EUR pre-booking customers from the May 2013 campaign are also entitled to an exclusive “The Other Half”, Poppy Red.”
And later on, we’ll be able to get some other colors of Other Half
- “Currently, the only available colour is white. More colours will be available in due course.”
As the chief editor on JollaTides said: “Exciting times indeed, I’ve never been so eager to part with my money!! :-D”
He’s goddamn right!!
Have a nice time guys. Stay tuned for our updates for the press on DNA’s event!
Sepehr Noori (James)