Smartphones aren’t cheap. That’s probably the first thing you noticed when you decided to invest in your Android device, and something you haven’t forgotten ever since. When you’re handling your expensive bit of tech, it seems like there are too many threats to count: viruses, theft, snoopers and more seem to lurk around every corner. That’s exactly why you need the right sort of Android security on your side if you want to have a better, less stressful experience with your phone in the coming months and years.
The top thing you can do to keep your phone safe and secure from most modern threats is to get the best Android antivirus program on your side. The best antivirus out there currently is AVG Antivirus, a completely free app that offers you several different layers of protection so you can really secure your phone in as many ways as possible. When you download AVG Antivirus, you’ll encounter a whole host of benefits, a few of the biggest of which include:
- The all-important ability to scan for and remove invading viruses from your phone’s files wherever you happen to be.
- The ability to discourage theft by locking your phone against criminals.
- The option to lock, wipe and relocate your phone if it does happen to be stolen through a variety of different services.
- Optimization of your phone’s battery usage and storage space.
- Blocking spam from your emails, texts, calls and much more by filtering out unwanted numbers and addresses manually.
- Wi-Fi scanning and website analysis that helps you avoid getting viruses in your phone.
- Wipe a stolen phone’s SD card to keep passwords and other info out of the wrong hands.
Whether you’re more worried about theft, viruses or people trying to obtain your information for their own uses, AVG provides the right services you need to solve the problem, and provides you with the best source of phone security currently out there.