Recording videos continues to become more easy and convenient than ever, but if you want to create impressive videos you’ll need to be able to edit them too. That can often be a stumbling block, and without prior experience many editors may seem too dense and complicated to use.
Assuming you are looking for an editor that is more user-friendly and yet doesn’t skimp on features, one option that is worth looking into is Movavi Video Editor. It will let you take any raw footage and fix issues, improve its quality, and compile and transform it into impressive video content.
Simple and Easy to Use
One of the most appealing aspects of Movavi Video Editor is the fact that it is simple and easy to use. Its user interface is clean and easy to navigate, with all of its features and tools organized into tabs or placed within plain sight so that they can be accessed with just a click or two.
Overall Movavi Video Editor is extremely intuitive, meaning you don’t have to worry about a learning curve. All that you need to do is spend a few minutes experimenting with its features, and you should be able to familiarize yourself with them.
Applying any feature in Movavi Video Editor will feel somewhat natural, as it just requires you to click, drag elements into place, adjust sliders, resize windows, or perform other basic actions. Some features are even automated, to simplify areas that may be more complicated.
Wide Range of Features
As mentioned previous, Movavi Video Editor isn’t one to skimp on features – but you may be surprise by just how extensive its features are. With the tools that it will place at your disposal, you’ll be able to:
- Combine and compile videos, trim out unwanted parts, and rearrange the sequence of video segments.
- Enhance the quality of videos by manipulating the color settings manually or automatically.
- Correct issues that are normally present in raw footage such as shaky, blurry, or interlaced images.
- Apply artistic filters to transform the visual style and appearance of a video.
- Utilize special effects such as Chroma key, reverse, slow-motion and more.
- Place animated transitions between video segments to make them more interesting.
- Add text elements that can be customized or animated to create unique captions, titles, subtitles and so on.
- Include audio tracks containing background music or a voiceover and edit them to normalize audio, adjust equalizer settings, and more.
- Capture additional audio or video footage using a webcam, microphone or other device.
- Automatically compile a video using the quick and easy Montage Wizard.
As you can see there isn’t much that Movavi Video Editor can’t do, and with its features you should have everything you need to come up with videos that really look unique and amazing. In short it will act as an invaluable tool that will let you fix, improve, and compile videos – and the best part is that instead of having to worry about how complicated it will be, you can start right now if you want.