Ahoy! and don’t tell me Santa is not real because if it’s like that, who’s gonna give me my Jolla on Christmas? The post man? Come on, where’s the fun in that?! I’m a bit late on this one since we had another article about Nokia being sold last night, I thought maybe it’s better […]
Few days back, we posted a news about the Jolla’s new office in Asia. But the complete information was incomplete that time missing with the exact location. But guess what, our database has finally been updated. According to the Jolla’s official twitter account, the exact location of the office is Cyberport, Hong Kong, China. This […]
Looks like the Finnish start-up is about to start its proceedings in a different direction-this time its east! Jolla’s new CEO Marc Dillon has recently tweeted on his twitter account that Jolla has set up a new office in Asia. However, any further details are yet unknown as what is the exact location or how […]
- Android Apps on Jolla Phone cannot connect through Cellular Network November 7, 2016
- Re: Jolla-Mail: Where is the option to add more mail-accounts? November 6, 2016
- Default SMS Message November 3, 2016
- Jolla-Mail: Where is the option to add more mail-accounts? November 2, 2016
- Re: List of features that we all want in next version of Sailfish OS [Must Read] October 31, 2016
Jolla Ltd. is an independent company, continuing Nokia’s excellent work on MeeGo based smart phones together with the people who worked on N9 development, and us being N9 and MeeGo fanatics just couldn’t resist not to support Jolla and their efforts to popularize Sailfish OS.
JollaUsers is a blog for spreading Jolla Love all over the world in which you can find news, reviews, interviews, rumors, etc.